An efficient building with no rear neighbours, encompassed by a protected woodland. Located on the T35 of te Cote Est project in Bromont, on the Versant du Lac, direct access to the ski slopes and the multipurpose C1 trail. The 22 Jones is a ski-in/ski-out unit arranged on two floors with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with heated floor including quartz countertops, oversized windows, fireplace, spacious private terraces, local and long-lasting materials, high-quality insulation and soundproofing.
The Mountain Experience
Nature is at your doorsteps! Whether you crave outdoor activities (downhill or cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, kayaking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, a day the water park, etc.) or you wish to unwind in an awe-inspiring setting. Enjoy the breathtaking landscapes through the seasons.
At the Heart of Bromont
Fall in love with the quaint village of Bromont with its charming shops, gourmet stores, cafés and restaurants of all sorts, many art galleries and unique spas such as Balnea.
An Enchanting Setting
A low-density development project with a cluster of 2 to 6 units and single-family homes. Sleek design in harmony with nature. A modern architecture bathed in light. In the middle of a magnificent forest overlooking the Eastern Townships.
An Efficient Building
• Superior thermal insulation
• Enhanced building durability compared to standard construction
• Low energy consumption
• Healthy and cozy living environment
• Use of local and eco-friendly materials
• Optimal erosion control
• Ecological landscaping
• Triple pane windows with simple Low-E glass coating, high energy-efficient doors
• Higher resale value
• Lower maintenance costs
• Optimum range of airtightness
• Steel roofing
• Concrete floors
• Wood cladding (15 years)
• Hardwood flooring
• Aluminum balconies and patios, glass and aluminum railings
• High-quality ceramic and finishing